Nothing happened on this chart the whole last week, so the below is as relevant now as it was 2 weeks ago.
The chart remains in a corrective phase with very little movement over the last 3 weeks.
The correction will only break with a weekly close over $6.42.
I would only consider the Bull story to be over should we have a Weekly close under $4.56.
Until then, all the deep dips REMAIN buying opportunities.
The rallies remain selling opportunities (profit taking only) and the dips remain buying opportunities (getting long)!
I REMAIN really bullish in the “big picture” but, we could easily see this market come off after trying to print $5.70, so in short you may well have the chance to get long sub $5.00!
Unlike the “World Chumps” who don’t seem to believe in themselves, I believe that this chart is headed toward the $5.55 level.
The market psychology behind this is mainly to make every one nervous who has been sitting back waiting to buy under $5.00, this is psychological warfare on a grand scale.
The downside dips remain buying opportunities potentially as low as $4.70.
I REMAIN a proponent of BTD’s and take cash on the rallies until we confirm a bull market over $6.00!.
The chart looks great and the dips are still buying opportunities.
After sounding like a broken record on BTD’s and congratulations to those who did, I would look at taking some cash off the table and making room to buy another dip as the market could look to pullback some within the next week.
However, all the dips remain buying opportunities and R2800 (DEC21) will be on the very low side should we get there with R2700 looking like the bottom of the range on the spot month.
The upside move has not confirmed yet, but currently I feel like MT low is in!
The chart looks great and the dips remain buying opportunities.
Congratulations to all who BTD, even though the chart went a little lower than my technical comfort level.
All the pullbacks remains buying opportunities.
Once the correction is over (the correction is not yet over) the chart will be looking to break out to the upside by R500 or more and make new MT highs
The chart looks great and it’s a buy!
The pullback is over and we are long and waiting to make some green (hope we don’t go home broke).
The pullback is over, the chart looks great!
We are long and waiting to make some green (hope we don’t go home broke).
I would put in a trailing stop at -$0.09 as this chart might be over, if its not the $0.15 is still on the cards.
Overall, though once this trade is done, we will be sitting out for a few weeks.
This chart is distorted and we will now have to wait a few weeks for this chart to play out until taking a view.
This chart looks decent and we are looking to buy scale down to €235.00 as I feel the correction is over with targets over €295.00.
If this chart has a daily close at, or just under €257.00 we will most certainly go square as a failure at those level could see a €50.00 drop in prices.